Westmoreland County Courthouse
2 North Main Street
About This Event
A 5K Run or Walk for serious and casual runners, competitive and casual walkers, for family and friends of ALL AGES! Race begins promptly at 9:00AM for Runners and 9:05AM for Walkers.
- $20.00 - Before November 5, 2015 - Registrants are guaranteed a commemorative t-shirt.
- $35.00 - Before November 5, 2015 - Registrants are guaranteed a commemorative moisture-wicking shirt.
- $25.00 - After November 5, 2015 - Registrants are NOT guaranteed a commemorative t-shirt. Fee also applies to all registrations taken the night before the race and on race day in the Courthouse lobby. NO EXCEPTIONS. Moisture-wicking shirts will NOT be available after November 5, 2015.
- $10.00 - Dog Registration - Please add $10.00 for each additional dog. Dogs must be kept on a short leash. Proceeds from dog registrations will directly benefit the Westmoreland County Humane Society and the Second Chance Equine Association.
Black & Gold Raffle
This favorite will be offered during packet pick-up and prior to the race. You will have the chance to buy raffle tickets for a Black and Gold Basket. Tickets are 1 for $5, 3 tickets for $10 and 7 tickets for $20. Winner will be announced immediately following the race.
All pre-registered participants are encouraged to pick up their packet before race day:
- November 23, 24 - Big Brothers Big Sisters' Office (106 North Main Street), 9:00AM-7:00PM
- November 25 - Courthouse lobby, 5:30PM-7:00PM
Race Day Registration
Race day registration begins at 7:00AM., Westmoreland County Courthouse lobby and ENDS at 8:30AM.
Timing will occur through a numbered, disposable race chip for those who wish. The timing option (YES or NO) MUST be marked on the registration page.
Begins at Courthouse, Main Street and heads south. Turns west through Southwest Greensburg on Cribbs Street proceeds across Stanton to Hamilton. Turns east near Westmoreland Hospital on W. Pittsburgh Street. East on W. Pittsburgh Street to Bell Way, turns east agaon on Otterman. Finishes at Courthouse on Pennsylvania Avenue. Water stops, splits and safety personnel on course. Refreshments after race.
See the Course Map HERE.
Runners: Top 3 male/female overall, then top 3 male/female
Walkers: Top 3 male/female overall, then top 3 male/female
Clydesdale: Top 3 overall
No duplication of awards.
Questions & Comments
Please visit the Contact page.