Westmoreland County Courthouse
2 North Main Street
Greensburg, PA 15601
About This Event
A 5K Run or Walk for serious and casual runners, competitive and casual walkers, for family and friends of ALL AGES! Race begins promptly at 9:00AM for Runners and 9:05AM for Walkers.
PLEASE CHECK BACK IN LATE SUMMER FOR SPECIFIC 2017 RACE INFORMATION!
- $20.00 - "EARLY TURKEY BIRD" - Before October 15, 2016 - Registrants are guaranteed a commemorative t-shirt.
- $25.00 - October 15, 2016 - November 10, 2016 - Registrants are guaranteed a commemorative shirt.
- $35.00 - Before November 10, 2016 - Registrants are guaranteed a commemorative moisture-wicking shirt.
- $30.00 - After November 10, 2016 - Registrants are NOT guaranteed a commemorative t-shirt. Fee also applies to all registrations taken the night before the race and on race day in the Courthouse lobby. NO EXCEPTIONS. Moisture-wicking shirts will NOT be available after November 10, 2016.
- $10.00 - Dog Registration - Please add $10.00 for each additional dog. Dogs must be kept on a short leash. Proceeds from dog registrations will directly benefit the NEADS/Canines for Combat Veterans Program.
Black & Gold Raffle
This favorite will be offered during packet pick-up and prior to the race. You will have the chance to buy raffle tickets for a Black and Gold Basket. Tickets are 1 for $5, 3 tickets for $10 and 7 tickets for $20. Winner will be announced immediately following the race.
Packet Pick-Up - NEW EXPANDED HOURS!!
All pre-registered participants are encouraged to pick up their packet before race day:
- November 17, 18 - Big Brothers Big Sisters' Office (106 North Main Street), 9:00AM-4:00PM
- November 21, 22 - Big Brothers Big Sisters' Office (106 North Main Street), 9:00AM-7:00PM
- November 23 - Big Brothers Big Sisters' Office (106 North Main Street), 9:00AM-1:00PM
- November 23 - Courthouse lobby, 5:00PM-7:00PM
- November 24 - Courthouse lobby, 7:00AM-8:30AM
Race Day Registration
Race day registration begins at 7:00AM., Westmoreland County Courthouse lobby and ENDS at 8:30AM.
Timing will occur through a numbered, disposable race chip for those who wish. The timing option (YES or NO) MUST be marked on the registration page.
Begins at the Westmoreland County Courthouse on Main Street and finishes behind the Courthouse on Pennsylvania Avenue. Water stops, splits and safety personnel on course. Refreshments after race. For the complete course, please click HERE!
Runners: Top 3 male/female overall, then top 3 male/female
Walkers: Top 3 male/female overall, then top 3 male/female
Clydesdale: Top 3 overall
No duplication of awards.
Questions & Comments
Please visit the Contact page.